Monday, July 13, 2009

The last 3 weeks

Over the last 3 weeks, a lot has happened in our lives. Most recently, my mission president and fam got off their mission. President and Sister Newman came to Arizona to visit all their AZ missionaries. It was a great night!!! I hadn't been that excited for anything in a long time!!!

Here is Elder Akers, me, President Newman, Sister Gunn, and Elder Harvey
Sister Newman, me, Elder Harvey, Sister Dunn (who is from Utah but was in town!), Sister GunnMe, Elder Harvey, Sister Dunn, Sister Gunn


me, Dunn, and Gunn......we were a threesome my last transfer. Everyone would call us Gunn, Dunn, and Funn!!!! ha ha



Sister Gunn, Mark, me, Pres. Newman, Elder Healey and his wife just talking! It was so good to see everyone and talk about the mission days!!!




4th of July weekend we went to the Dahl family reunion. It was so much fun! It was with my Grandpa Dahl, His wife Phyllis, my dad , all his bro's and sis, their kids, and their kids! We stayed in 3 cabins on Hawley lake up in northern AZ. It was a much needed relaxing weekend!!
Here is my dad and his bro's singing a song called "Mormon Boy" that they sand in sacrament mtg, as kids at our "talent" show. Dave, Greg, John, my dad (Sam)






On the 4th we got paired up and made rockets and launched them. Me and my dad were partners and here is our lovely rocket.





Mark and my aunt Paula got paired together. Here is them and their rocket. It was so much fun launching them!







These are out of order but me, Mark, and my cousin Shane went out on the lake to fish. Here is my fish!!!








My bro Aaron, sis-in-law Allie, and Bro Taylor on the other boat!









I hate this pic, I look so gross, but I had to show me in action!!!!










Here's my hubby chilaxin' listening to music












My cute Grandpa relaxing on the shore!











My cousin Heidi, her husband Steve, me, my aunt Lorraine squished on the couch.













On July 1st......my cousin Natalie, my cousin Heidi, and my aunt Paula came into town. Paula took us all to get pedicures! It was fun!! Then we saw.................................................














Guess...............yup! We saw Wicked!!!!! It was sooooo Good!!!! I cant wait to see it again!!! here is my mom, me, sis-in-law Allie and my cousin Heather! (Paula, Natalie, and Heidi were closer than us).
















Here is everyone. Sorry, it's so blurry!!!! Obviously, I am no photographer!!!!















Me and Heidi

















Afterwards I got to meet Elphiba (the main character)!!!!! She did so good! What a fun night!!!!


















Then......the weekend before the 4th, we went on the annual Huston family campout!!!! It was also so fun!!!! Here i am roasting a marshmallow!!!! (with my bro-in-lawsRuss and Kent and my niece Bianca).



















Here is my niece Gracie eating her huge pink marshmallow!!!!




















My sis-in-law Angie, niece Anna, nephew Melvin, and niece Vaeh





















Russ and Mark relaxing
























Gracie not wanting me to take her picture.





















Our nieces and nephews Vaeh, Marie, Anna, William, and Gracie, just about to decorate cupcakes my mother-in-law brought for my birthday!!!! Camping was so fun! I wish I had more pics of camping, we even went to the creek a couple times and forgot my camera. Bummer. Oh well. The last 3 weeks were so much fun!!!!
























6 comments:

kemra said...

Wow! You've been busy! Looks like fun!

Lori said...

Wow! You've been busy! The reunion was so fun! It was good to see you :)

Anonymous said...

Man...you are a busy girl! Glad you had fun! And, your hair looked cute in every picture!

allie askins said...

i owe you pictures.
i'll email em tonight!

aprilhoyt said...

it does look busy, but so much fun!! loved all the pics!!

dunndee said...

Those pictures were taken about 15 min before I blew chunks everywhere! I very memorable night. We miss you guys!