Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The BIG 3-0!!!

On Sept. 14th, Mark turned 30!!! Can you believe how good he looks for 30? ha ha. Just kidding babe, you always look good. It was a really fun day. I wanted to plan a big party or something for him, but for those of you who know my husband at all know that that is probably his worst nightmare!!! SO we did everything he wanted to do. We first met up with his parents and his sisters at Joe's BBQ for his free meal and that was fun. Then he wanted to go thrift store shopping (I was shocked and amazed that he would first of all go shopping, and second of all choose to do that for his birthday!). SO we went for a few hours, and I of course found way more things I wanted than he did. That night we went to Cheesecake Factory and then saw the movie "9". (which is kinda weidr by the way). All in all it was a fun day and I am grateful to have married such a wonderful, caring guy who treats me like a queen!! I am very lucky! There are so many reasons why I love that guy but here are just a few,

1. He always wants to help other people whether it's helping them move, build something or whatever, he is the first to volunteer to help
2. He loves to watch movies (like i do)
3. He takes his church callings very seriously and always does them 100%
4. (I hope my mother-in-law doesnt read this but..) he has a really cute booty :)
5. He always helps around the house
6. He is a good cook
7. he is and will be a great dad! Whenever we are with the nieces and nephews he is always off playing with them
8. he is always willing to hug and comfort me when I'm sad
9. he has pretty blue eyes
10. he is a very hard worker!
These are just a few of the many reasons why I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a hubby like him! Mark.....I am so glad you are mine forever!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!

No comments: