Thursday, April 1, 2010
Mark's new plan!
I am very happy to tell everyone this!!!! About 2 months ago, my cute husband decided he wanted to go to Law School! After lots of praying and researching, talking to lawyers, his advisor, etc. he is going to do it!!!! He has it all figured out how he can gratuate with his Social work degree in May 2011 and hopefully start Law school that fall. It will be a lot of work taking LSAT prep classes, taking the LSAT, going to school more than full time, etc, but I have no doubt that Mark will get accepted. We are not sure where we will go yet for school, but we are excited!!!! It just all seems right and Mark seems more excited now. I am so sure Mark will be a great lawyer and will do great in Law school. So far College has not really been hard for him at all. Without hardly trying he gets all A's. (sickning, I know). SO it will be great for him to go to law school!!! I am so excited and so proud of Mark!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's fine you didn't name drop me in your post. I wouldn't want EVERYONE to know I called him being a lawyer 7-8 years ago. I'm excited I was right! He'll be a great lawyer.
That is so exciting! My brother just started Law School and it's a lot of hard work but he loves it! I know Mark will be a great lawyer! P.S. There are a lot of GREAT law schools right near me in PA - we'd love to have you out east.
Hey Ashley! My husband is on the same path, he will graduate May 2011 as well and is planning on taking the LSAT in Oct. of this year. What LSAT course is your husband thinking of taking, we've heard lots of mixed reviews on all of them.
Post a Comment