
My Daddy-o Sammy-J turned the big 5-0 on November 5, 2009. Here he is at his big b-day bash with my uncle John. John told funny stories about him. It was a fun party, but I was newly preggo so I was pretty sick.

For Halloween, my friend Brittney and I threw a Halloween party for the young couples in our ward. It turned out really good, but we ended up moving the same week and it was right when I was starting to feel sick. I had fun dressing up with Mark. He was hilarious in this costume, it's like being in tights made him a totally outgoing goofball! It was a lot of fun!!!

I may have already posted about this but if not.........for Mark's spanish class for an assignment they learned about Day of the Dead. For the assignment he had to make an alter for a person who has passed away and it was displayed at one of the museums at ASU. So of course he did it about Miles. It turned out really good and he got a good grade on it too!!!!
These pictures are backwards........But I wanted to post pictures of a couple things I didn't post about.
No comments:
Post a Comment