Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter part Two

On beautiful Easter morning, we took a family picture in our matching orange outfits...... and then we went to the cemetery to put flowers and a pinwheel on Miles' grave. I couldn't think of a better day to do it.


I am so grateful for the Savior and that He died for us so that I get to be with my 3 handsome boys forever!!!!











I love this one.......



I can't wait for them to be together.....



and my Savior made that possible......




I can't imagine my life without these guys!!!!!



I don't know why I took this picture, but when I see all these babies headstones and especially freshly dug ones, I just ache for their families. I know the pain and anguish they are going through. But I know that that pain can be taken away because of the Wonderful, Amazing Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that, because He took my pain away. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and felt the spirit of the holiday!!!!























1 comment:

Whitney and Michael said...

It really is amazing what he has done for us! What a great way to celebrate Easter! Thanks for being such an amazing example!