Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Okay, I know, I can't stop posting pics of my cute baby

Dang.......me and Mark make cute babies.......I know, cuz I've had 2 cute ones. I mean look at him..........


I took these just today!!!!


What a ham!!!


He sure knows how to pose for a picture!


I love you baby! Never grow up!!















4 comments:

RPH said...

oh yea!!! I found your blog. Its great!!

Ok, first, I love that chair, way to go on the refinish.

next, YOUR HAIR IS ADORABLE!!!! but it should be shorter :)

also, can you come stay with me for a week and remind me how to fix my own hair, and do my makeup too? You look so fabulous!

And that little boy is tooooo cute! I love those eyes.

So great to get caught up here. You look fabuloso! I miss ya. Is Idaho on the way to Nebraska? You should stop by on your way! Congrats on the move.

Whitney and Michael said...

He really is such a cutie!! I need to meet that little hunk- it has been ay too long! :)

Keri said...

He really is such a cute boy!!! I love his beautiful eyes!

Rachel said...

U should post all the time of this cute baby..he is so worth it and i wanna eat his cheeks. SO CUTE!!!!