Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Awesome houses
Before we moved to Omaha, Mark and I would like to drive around on Sundays in different neighborhoods looking at houses. We loved to dream about what kind of house would be our dream house. So last Thursday after we took Sam to that awesome park with the huge slides, we drove around so I could take pictures of some of Omaha's really cool houses. SO here are some. I apologize though, I took them as we drove.
This white one is one of my favorites!
I think this one is an apartment building, but still cool.
More apartments
The rest of these are in a historic district that we found. Debbie, you would LOVE these!!!
This one is obviously burned! SAD!!!
Sorry my picture taking skills aren't better. Just thought I would share!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The white one with the wrap around porch is also my favorite, but the are all gorgeous!
I love looking at houses too! My dream is to one day have one of those beautiful houses/buildings and turn it into a reception hall...someday!
They are so pretty! I like the white one too. So, did you cut your hair? I'll bet it's cute!
They are so cute! Totally different from AZ houses. AND.... I don't know how it happened but I miss that little boy even more!
love you!
Clint and I use to drive around the Quad Cities on Sunday's looking at all the victorian homes. My favorite is the white one with the wrap around porch.
Post a Comment