Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More pics of Sam from the last week or so


Sam seriously loves stuffed animals!  HE hugs his all the time.


He Loves our stairs and even fell down them face first last week.  He loves to peek around the corner from them and say, "hi!".


He is obbsessed with his bottle and carries it everywhere.  It's going to be a hard few days whenever I decide to take it away!


Last week I was trying to take some pictures of Sam to send to my SIL Allie, and the little stinker is just like his dad and doesn't like getting his picture taken.




This is the best I could get!!!  Stinker!!!!


 On Saturday Mark was shaving before we went to a baptism, and then he set it down.  Bad idea!!!  Sam picked it up and figured out how to turn it on!  It was hilarious!!!  Mark also got video of it and he almost stuck his tongue in it!!!!  We were afraid he was going to buzz his head because he kept putting it up to his ear like a phone!






Then that night Mark and I got to go to the movies to see Planet of the Apes, and we came home to this guy!  There was a little frog on our mailbox!!!


No comments: