Your hair looks good :) I cut mine too. Actually Brittney from Tantrum cut it. We talked about how much we both missed you ha ha. Then I also found out she is cousins with a friend I've known since Kindergarten and that we had a ton of mutual friends. Small world. ha ha. Bottom line though is that we both wished you were back here. :) Well actually the REAL bottom line is that your hair looks cute.
Mark and I have been married now for about 5 years. We have 3 kiddos, Miles dillon, our angel baby that we cant wait to see again, Sam Michael, our crazy, sweet, silly 3 year old, and Scout Annabelle, our sassy, cute 5 month old! Mark is in Law school, I do hair part time, and we are LOVING life!
8 comments:
Cute!!
Cute hair. You look good as a brunette. I am thinking about getting a new cut myself.
Lookin' good
This is a much better pic than on my phone that you sent!! Very cute!! And sassy!!!
super cute!!
Your hair looks good :) I cut mine too. Actually Brittney from Tantrum cut it. We talked about how much we both missed you ha ha. Then I also found out she is cousins with a friend I've known since Kindergarten and that we had a ton of mutual friends. Small world. ha ha. Bottom line though is that we both wished you were back here. :) Well actually the REAL bottom line is that your hair looks cute.
SEXY and SASSY! I miss you so much.
OOOOOooooo -la-la! So cute!
Post a Comment