Tuesday, February 7, 2012

As of late......


While in AZ we took family pics with my family.....so here is one of our little family......


Last week I took this cute picture of Mark reading to Sam.  He LOVES books and especially loves spending time with his Daddy!



Oh and by the way, I'm going back blonde!!  It's been quite the process.......we are almost there!!!


Then last Saturday, there was a huge snow storm and we got snowed in!!!  Here are some pics of some things we did to keep busy......Sam lined up his cars and counted them, he loves doing that lately. 


We got on the computer.  Sam is becoming quite the computer genious!!!





We organized our basement, and Mark made Sam a tunnel out of a box with a sun roof!  Sam had so much fun playing in it!!


Mark also taught Sam to jump to him.  I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.....


Silly Sammy!!!


Here are some pics from the next day after the storm.  We ended up getting 9 inches of snow!!!!!!  After they plowed and after church, we took Sam out in it.






He didn't like it that much because it was so deep and he couldn't even walk in it!!!!!!


Can you see how deep that is?  Us Arizona people are still amazed with this stuff!!!!

4 comments:

Dahly Mama said...

That grandson of mine is one adorably, handsome boy!! And I don't blame him for not being too thrilled with the snow!! So "sorry" I missed it here in AZ, with our 65-70 degree weather. :)

Angie said...

I do love the idea right now of being snowed in. It's like a forced vacation. But that is A LOT of snow. Glad you guys are enjoying it! Cute hair! It's looking good!

Terry Family said...

It was fun having you here for Tanner's wedding! Good to read your blog again too!

Riese said...

I like the blonde. But this is not because of what Lauren said is it? :) We miss you down here and don't forget to text or call when you're in town again. For reals that snow is insane. Stay warm and have fun.