OK OK, your wedding photos are adorable, but no longer entertaining for me! Lets get going with the posts. I just made our blog private, so I will send you an e mail with an invite in it. So great to catch up! I really do love your wedding pics, your cake is the best!
Nice pics! I'm glad to see you two are enjoying the married life. It continues to get better and better. We look forward to keeping up to date on what's happening with ya'll through your blog. Take care!
Mark and I have been married now for about 5 years. We have 3 kiddos, Miles dillon, our angel baby that we cant wait to see again, Sam Michael, our crazy, sweet, silly 3 year old, and Scout Annabelle, our sassy, cute 5 month old! Mark is in Law school, I do hair part time, and we are LOVING life!
4 comments:
Yipee!! Welcome to the world of blogging..ha ha!! Super cute Ash!!
oh ashley! i am so excited to see your cute face! welcome to the blogging world. i will be checking in on you EVERYDAY, so get posting!
OK OK, your wedding photos are adorable, but no longer entertaining for me! Lets get going with the posts. I just made our blog private, so I will send you an e mail with an invite in it. So great to catch up! I really do love your wedding pics, your cake is the best!
Nice pics! I'm glad to see you two are enjoying the married life. It continues to get better and better. We look forward to keeping up to date on what's happening with ya'll through your blog. Take care!
Post a Comment