The Happy Couple! :)
All the girls out to lunch to talk about the wedding plans (clockwise starting bottom left: Zach-Heather's son, Allie-my soon to be sister!, Kellie-the maid of honor, me, Susan-Allie and Audrey's mom, My mama, Heather-my cousin/sister)Well, it is finally official!!! Allison Elizabeth Askins is officially going to be my sister!!! Me and Audrey have been trying to make this happen for years and it finally did. Aaron proposed to Allie last Friday night at the art walk in Tempe. I guess they had their caricature (sp?) drawn and he had the guy write "Will you marry me?" on it, and he ripped the sheet off to show them and Aaron got on his knee and asked her!! She was totally shocked that he did it then, but of course she said yes. (She better, they already have basically everything planned!). I couldn't be happier that they are getting married and I get to be a bridesmaid. :)

1 comment:
Hi ash, your blog is super cute!
Post a Comment