Monday, May 12, 2008

D-Backs game!

You can't totally tell but this is how close we were!
Me and Mark and Eric's head
Me and Aud
My silly husband! He did that right as
I took the pic

Geez I am so bad at being consistant on this thing! I guess that's what happens when you work 2 jobs. Anyways it's been a great past couple of weeks! Not last friday but the Friday before, Mark called me from work and said he was given 4 of the Classy Closet's owners Diamondbacks tickets! Awesome. So he said he was going to bring his bro Eric and that I could invite someone too. So I called my good ol' buddy Audrey Rose Askins (yes her sister is soon to be my sister! So we are going to be related!!!) and asked her to come! We had a blast! We caught up on all our girl talk while Mark and Eric enjoyed the game. Of course the d-backs lost, they always seem to lose when I am there. I must be bad luck! But all in all it was a great time. The seats were awesome too! We were in the front row right next to the pool! Go D-Backs!!!

1 comment:

Linds said...

Hey Sister Dahl! Ok fine, Ashley. Go DBacks! Good to see you're doing well and happy and everything else. I love keeping in touch through blogging! I'm adding you to my list fyi. Have a great day!

Linds Wilkins