Friday, May 30, 2008

Proof that my marriage doesn't stink! These are flowers my cute husband brought me just because. He is so cute!!!
Here we are a couple of weeks ago just before our "date". Doesn't it look like a MORP pic?


Since we have been married, I think pretty much the only question people can think to ask me is, "So how is married life?". Does anyone know what I mean? I always think this is a funny question. I sometimes think it would be funny to answer, "Oh ya know, it stinks" just to see the reactions that I would get. Luckily for me, married life is Awesome!!!

3 comments:

RPH said...

i love your blog...you look happy! so great to see your cute face all the time. wish it was in person, not just pictures! i miss you!
what would i give to be standing behind a salon chair with you to my left again?
you are so great! i love ya!

Kristine Parker said...

Our home teacher asked us how married life is and I told him it sucks. It was so funny to see his face! You should try it, it's fun! What a sweety Mark is!!! Married life is awsome isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Thats exactly what people ask us all the time. I always think "what are you getting at?" I always think it's the mormon polite way of saying, "So how's the sex?!?!" I don't know maybe thats just me....but I always kind of laught and say "IT'S AWESOME!!! WE REALLY LOVE IT!" lol....