Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The 25th anniversary of my birth!

The birthday kids! (me and Zach)
My Grandma hitting the pinata!!!!!
Me and the girls at work! That was the best cake ever!!!


One week ago..............June 24, 2008.............. was the 2nd best day of the year, the 25th anniversary of my birth, yes yes it was MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! It was a great b-day. I love birthdays. Mark is so funny, to him it just another day of the year, but to me.........the only day I can be selfish and everything can be about me and I dont even feel guilty!! This year was especially great because I got to celebrate my b-day for like 4 days!!! Saturday the 21st: my cousin Heather threw a b-day party for me and her little boy Zach!!! It was fun and even my grandma hit the pinata! Sunday the 22nd: We had my "b-day dinner" at Mark's parents house and has the best meal in the world.....chicken rolls!!! (thanks Maurine!). Monday the 23rd: my parents took us to dinner at Boston's and they gave me one of the best presents ever......food storage!! I know that seems lame, but I was totally excited. Tuesday (the big day) the 24th: the girls at work took me to Paradise Bakery for lunch and gave me a cake. That night Mark and I, Allie, Aud, and Heather went to dinnger at Red robin!! It was so much fun!!!! Wed the 25th: my aunt deena and my grandparents took me to lunch at Serrano's!! So ya, I ate a ton!!! ha ha. Oh and Mark gave me tickets to the John Mayer/Colbie Caillet concert!!!! He also gave me a workout video called Turbo Jam that I have been wanting for a while. So it was a great b-day!!!

2 comments:

Brandis said...

Happy belated birthday! You are exactly 5 years younger than Donny. (you do the math, that means he just turned 3-0!) :) It sounds like you had a fun birthday week! :)

Snort said...

Happy, happy birthday! Oh, and I'm with you on the food storage thing... that stuff is all expensive!