
Okay so I have had a bunch of people wanting to know how the pregnancy is going so far and wanting to know if i'm showing yet, so I finally broke down and took a pic of myself. This is me at my parents house last Sunday night when we went for dinner. So far being pregnant has been.........okay. I'm not going to lie, it's not my favorite thing. Ha ha. Good thing there will be a good outcome!!!!! Luckily I have only gained 1 pound! I don't know how, (actually I do know how) because I am a lot bigger (obviously), but ya, I had only gained 1lb as of last week but that's only becuase I lost weight in the first trimester being sick. I have had a lot of morning sickness and I have gotten to know my toilet well, but I have a great doctor who gave me wonderful meds that help a ton!!!! Right now, there isn't a ton of things I can eat that dont gross me out, Captain crunch, plain bagels with plain cream cheese, and Strawberry/banana popcicles are my 3 favortie things!!!! I haven't felt anything yet, but my doc says in the next 3 weeks I should start feeling the baby move!! I can't wait! Oh and we get to find out what we are having on Oct. 13th!! I am thinking boy, but who knows? So that's about it for me and being preggo. Just in case you were wondering. :)

17 comments:
Ash you look great! Glad you are starting to feel a little better! I swear I used to lay awake at night thinking "if I could only take the baby out for a few min so I could just feel normal for a little while, I promise I will put him right back!!" :) silly!! I am feeling girl!! Don't know why! But after all you are a Dahl and boys do seem to dominate! Can't wait to know what it is!! Text me on the 13th!! YEAH!!
Robyn
Yeah! This is so exciting for me. I love the picture. Keep posting more. I wish I had more pictures from my pregnacy. I miss you tons. Lots of love.
You look great! I can't wait to hear what you are having. You have to blog immediately or text me of course. I hope it's a boy too. It's nice having a boy first to be the older brother and then the girl. Although, I don't know it any other way. Sounds like your trip was fun. I would love to go there sometime, but that won't be for a long time.
The second trimester is when you start loving pregnancy! Oh, and your baby bump is beautiful!
You look so cute! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I am sorry you are not totally enjoying your being pregnant. It is har dto enjoy when you are sick and uncomforftable.
cute pic. I am going to say girl. THe last batch of pregnancies were boys and my friends who are prego now are having girls... will you follow the trend? Hmmmm- can't wait to find out!
ohh i hope my niece or nephew comes out chubby. thats all i can say about that.
it will get spoiled by aunt allie.
with love....
AND
gifts.
I think you look cute and happy! Just remember they are totally worth the weight gain, barfing, sleepless nights, constant peeing, kicked ribs, aching backs, big boobs, cravings, limited menus, and large clothes!
Ah my Ash, looking so cute!! Can't wait to see what my little grandbaby is!! I think I am more excited than you are Ash.
have to comment on Courtney's "loving pregnancy" second trimester. Maybe it will be different for you, but never had that sensation in all 4 of my pregnancies!!! Ever!! Except--- when you all came out and I felt empty!! AAAAAHHHHHH!! Relief!!
Ash, you are so cute pregnant! You look great! We are excited to find for the 13th to come. You'd better tell us! Your comments made me remember how not fun some parts of being pregnant are... but the end result is worth it. I remember thinking that morning sickness was all just a state of mind... all the way to the toilet! Gratefully that didn't last long. The best part is ahead for you..
Lorraine
You're looking fant-abulous dahling! I can't believe that you are showing already. I hope the sickness leaves you soon and you'll have to remember the reward at the end. A little bundles of joy: half of you, half of Mark. Yeah!
I saw your blog on Celeste's ... this is Stephanie Curtis. You look awesome how fun to be pregnant! It is totally worth it!
msegoodwin.blogspot.com
CONGRATS you guys. We are so happy for you. Isn't it fun to grow up and finally have your happily ever after that you've always dreamed of?! So glad to hear things are going well.
haha. to cute. Hey you told me to post you a note to tell raygon and celeste to add me....please can ya do that? : ) thanks! BTW love my hair thx!
awww, how cute!! I love it! congrats!! :D
so exciting! i totally agree with you on not loving the being pregnant thing, but its totally worth it! :) in fact, someone reminded me about how sick I was when I was pregnant the other day and i had totally forgotten!
the one thing I did miss about being preggo - feeling him move inside of me. THAT is awesome! (If not sometimes uncomfortable!) So excited for that for you!
good luck with everything! cant wait to hear what you are having!
So today is the day...right? I've been waiting to hear. I hope you will blog what you are having SOON!
It is so exciting and stressful waiting to find out. I hope your little one will show you. We almost couldn't with our daughter, but finally she moved just right and we could tell.
Post a Comment