Dinner at Gustavo and Ernestina's house. They are one of the couples who got sealed!!! The other couple on the right, Marco and Aide are the other couple who got sealed. Along with all their kids too!
Last weekend, Mark and I had the opportunity to go to Washington to be there when 2 families he taught on his mission were sealed in the Columbia River temple. We had a great time!!!!! It was really neat to be there for that experience. I told Mark he was very lucky to see that because most missionaries don't get that experience! Both the families are amazing and it is so cool to see how much they have embraced the gospel!!!!!

4 comments:
Thanks for updating! Love all the pictures! Miles's headstone looks nice. Congrats on having another boy!
Glad youre back! I have been missing you! Love all the posts and you look FABULOUS!!!
So cool that you got to go there. I had no idea you were gonna do that, Way fun!!!!
You look so cute! I had a lady in the Temple ask me when I was about 7-8 months pregnant when I was due. I told her I still had at least 6 weeks, and she said "oh, I just wondered if it would be an 'exciting' session" ha ha ha.
Congrats to your hubby too. We have a friend at UNLV for law school. It is a great school if your hubby decides to go for a law school.
Post a Comment