Friday, May 16, 2008

Obesity is a killer!!

So...... I have to tell you my horrible news........so a couple of weeks ago I go to the doctor cuz I FINALLY have insurance. Since I came home from my mission I am just sooooo tired all the time and I am always dragging, so I thought I would go make sure nothing was wrong with me. So the doc sent me to a lab to get my blood tested and I went back yesterday to get the results and he says, "well, there is good news and some bad news. The good news is everything is normal, and the bad is that we have to now figure out why you are so tired". So he proceeds to ask me what my eating and exercise habits are, (and we all know I'm not at the top of my game, haha). So basically he concluded by telling me I need to go on a diet and exercise more. Which isn't bad, but of course I already knew that!!!! So I was waiting for him to just call me fat or something. ha ha. He did give me a referral for a dietitian (sp?) and if you look really close you will see DX: obese. HOLY CRAP!!!! Am I obese? Ha ha. Basically I was like, "thanks for calling me fat jerk!" So that's my horrible news for the day. I thought I would just share. :)

5 comments:

Celeste Caldwell said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Ashley Rae Dahl (Houston) you seriously make me laugh...even though that may not have been your intensions. I love you girl!! That Dr. is a TERD!! Well you'll have to keep me posted on how that goes with the dietician.

allie askins said...

ash. you kill me.
he is a jerk.
but it made up for some good laughs.
love ya sis.

Meija said...

Brian found you through someone else's blog and I just had to post and say " Hooray, Ashley and Mark"! You two are the greatest! We NEED to get together. Email me and we can exchange numbers:
meish_meish@hotmail.com

Oh, and you are totally focusing on the wrong part of the prescription sheet- It says "Ashley Huston" That definately outways the DX!! Mark loves you exactly how you are, so the Dr. can shove it!

Dahly Mama said...

Ash-
YOU are beautiful!! Don't ever let a doc or anyone else for that matter make you feel less than what you are- which is a beautiful, gorgeous, volumptious, hottie tottie!!!
Love you missy!
MOm

dunndee said...

that doctor is full of shit