Friday, May 16, 2008

Who wants their hair done?

This is the awesome salon station my cute hubby built for me!!! Isn't he amazing! We put it in our extra bedroom and now I can do hair from our apartment and I totally feel like I work in a salon again. So if anyone needs their hair did................

4 comments:

Lori said...

I wish we lived closer and I'd be over there all the time! By the way, Mark is amazing!

RPH said...

sign me up! lucky girl...i love the little salon in your house!

Russ and Debbie said...

Way to go Mark, that stationis awesome!

Lex said...

Ashley, I hope you don't mind but I saw a link to your blog on Connie's and I couldn't resist. Firstly Hey, secondly how's married life (ha ha) thirdly funny how you are in my brothers ward and lastly I am in desperate need of a slight trim and possible coloring. If you get this in the next week or so please give me a call or maybe I will get your number from Connie and call you. Hope all is well with you and Mark. Talk to you soon
Alexis