Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kate Hudson? Or me?......I wish

My sexy look
Kate Hudson's sexy look
So I have a love-hate relationship with bangs. When I do hair, people always ask me what I think about them getting bangs and it is always hard for me to answer because I love them and think they are so cute, but if you are not used to having hair on your forehead they will drive you crazy!!!! Also if you don't style them right, you can end up looking like you have a sausage roll on your forehead (like my bangs in high school, if any of you remember!!!). So I go through stages of loving them and then growing them out, then I get bored of my hair and cut them again (most of the time side swooped bangs) then I see someone who has long pretty hair and no bangs so I try and grow them out. It is one MAD cycle for me!!!! So on Friday night, my dad took Mark and my bro's to the Suns game so me, my mom, and my aunt Deena had a fun filled girl's night and went to dinner and saw that new movie Bride Wars with Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway (which was really cute by the way). The whole time I could not get over KAte Hudson's bangs! I love them!!!! So when I got home that night at about 11pm, I got my scissors out and....here goes the cycle again.......I cut my bangs!!!! I THINK I like them. I just hope I dont look like sausage roll girl!! ha ha. Now I just need to grow out my hair, lose a hundred pounds and then I could look just like Kate Hudson. Ha ha. Knowing me though, I will hate the bangs by next week.. Oh and the hundred pounds thing, that will never happen. What's a girl to do? Oh and by the way, I am doing hair again so if you wanna get it done, let me know!

13 comments:

Brandis said...

You look cute with bangs! I have a love-hate relationship with bangs and unfortunately I'm not handy with the scissors like you are so my previous attempts to trim bangs have not gone so well. :)

kemra said...

I feel your pain - you described how I feel about bangs EXACTLY!!!

Your bangs are darling! You look so good! I wish I could cut my own...it's such a pain having to go and get them cut!!!

DaNelle said...

Ashley, I am laughing so hard! I totally have the same unhealthy relationship with bangs! ARGGH! But I definitely like them. Definitely.

Heather said...

they look really cute though. you looked really great tonight!

Kristin Faiva said...

I think the bangs look really cute! Oh crap I remember those stupid bangs we both sported for many years, I can't even stand to look at those pictures.

aprilhoyt said...

you look good! I have a stupid cowlick in front and I like bangs, and I go without forever and then forget about the cowlick and then cut them again and then fight with the stupid cowlick...love bangs...hate cowlick!

RPH said...

Oh those are hot bangs! LOVE em!

Amy said...

I think they look way cute!

Kristine Parker said...

I love the bangs!!! You look so skinny! My mom told me to tell you that she wishes you lived closer she would come to you in a heart beat! She went to a local hair salon and they hacked her bangs, now she has little stray hairs floating around on her forehead.

audrey said...

I love em Ash.

Rob Dog said...

love the bangs!!!

Rachel said...

love the bangs. I feel the exeact same way with the love hate thing. although I do love my bangs...I've had them my whole life. I hate telling my clients what they should do cause if you don't have them you will probably hate them:) can't wait till friday. c u then

Happy Girl said...

You look so cute!!