Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh baby....






I have a sexy husband. What more can I say?

11 comments:

Maren said...

oh my heck! this is a side of mark i havent seen before. that is too funny!

Dahly Mama said...

What the heck? What is that outfit Mark is wearing? Is it Williams???
The faux hawk with the stache-- it's something! It sure is something!! Sexy?? Hmmmmmmm.
What happened to the beard??? NO more mountain man huh?
Gotta love ya Mark!

Kristine Parker said...

Good old fun husbands. Don't you just love them! I think this blog should be titled what is going on?

Rachel said...

Ashley Girl, I just found your blog and I'm sobbing right now after i read all the details about your sweet miles. I can't even immagine. You are so strong to be going through what you are. Call me and lets get together soon. Once I heard of the news, you were right away in my prayers. Love ya girl. It looks like you have a great man in your life. you are so lucky!

Liz said...

He looks like a state trooper. All is is missing the big hat and big sunglasses. Can you picture it?

Whitney and Michael said...

Haha that is so funny!! it reminds me of a you tube clip where they sing a song called "Sexy Stash!" hehe oh man that is so hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

LOL - I just love "sexy" husbands....

RPH said...

Seriously? He has a mustache? You are right, that IS sexy! (you know I am kidding.)

allie askins said...

sick!

becki said...

Hahaha, I found your blog on Audrey's and what a special surprise. Haha. You guys are so cute. We need to catch up!

Becki (from pioneer ward)

Lyndsay Winters said...

HI! This is Lyndsay Stock (Winters now). Hopefully you remember me from the Junior High days! I found your blog when I was on Stephanie Greer's. Your in-laws are in my ward so if you ever come out to their house please come and see me! I'm in the neighborhood!