Saturday, March 21, 2009

We're funny :)

Last night Mark and I went and saw the movie Coraline in 3D. I thought the glasses were too funny to not take a pic. Mark is trying to look hardcore in his cool glasses! ha ha. Oh and the movie was kinda weird and not really a kids movie like we thought it was. I probably wouldn't recommend taking kids to see it.

6 comments:

Snort said...

I learned that the hard way! We had to leave early with Adi trembling and Piper asking how they made the buttons stay on the eyes... Oh, and how did ya like the singing ladies?!

aprilhoyt said...

haha, how fun! they don't look too bad for 3D glasses! good times!

Rachel said...

you guys look so cute together in those rad shades

audrey said...

YOu guys are silly. Looks like you had a great trip to Washington! Let's hang soon!

Brandis said...

I actually thought you guys looked cute in your little matching early-90s style glasses. :)

allie askins said...

how fun!!! and your washington trip looked like a blast!
miss you!