Was this like a blog day? I hadn't been on yours for a while and then boom there's like 6 new posts! Very good job on Heather's mullet! I love it! (Actually, I'm not really partial or impartial to any hair style except the mullet! Can't stand it!!) congrats to Mark!
Mark and I have been married now for about 5 years. We have 3 kiddos, Miles dillon, our angel baby that we cant wait to see again, Sam Michael, our crazy, sweet, silly 3 year old, and Scout Annabelle, our sassy, cute 5 month old! Mark is in Law school, I do hair part time, and we are LOVING life!
3 comments:
CONGRATS!! Tell Mark I'm happy for him.
Was this like a blog day? I hadn't been on yours for a while and then boom there's like 6 new posts! Very good job on Heather's mullet! I love it! (Actually, I'm not really partial or impartial to any hair style except the mullet! Can't stand it!!) congrats to Mark!
This is sad news for me. I was really hoping you would end up here at BYUI.
Post a Comment