Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter

The day before Easter we did an Easter egg hunt and had lunch with the Huston fam! It was raining all morning, but it was still fun!!!! Here is my Sis-in-law Alison and my nephew Conner.
Here Is my Niece Anna, she is so cute. She kept opening the eggs as she found them to see what was in them!

Here is everyone running to get the eggs!


This is right when we said, "on your marks, get set, GO!!!" It was so cute!



Here are most of the nieces and nephews! L-R: Conner, Bryant, Marie, Vaeh, William, Gracie, Anna, and Im not sure who the other 2 are.




I know Easter has come and gone, but lately I have not been in the blogging mood. But I had some time and i wanted to share about Easter. This Easter was so good! I think now than ever I am grateful for Christ and the Atonement. Because of Him and what He did for us, I can be forgiven of my sins, be resurrected and be with my Heavenly Father and my family again!!! I know that is true! Because of the the Atonement I CAN be with Miles again. The Atonement gives me so much hope and I cant wait for the day I can hold Miles, my sweet baby boy in my arms again, and tell him how much I love him. I am so grateful for the knowledge of that, and I cant imagine going through this life not knowing what I know. Mark and I had the opportunity to take one of his friends and his family to the Easter pagent and we dat in the front row right in the middle! It was awesome. I decided that this year watching it, I would try my hardest to pay extra close attention to everything. It was truly amazing to feel the spirit and listen to the wonderful Easter message. All in all Easter this year was great, and it had a whole new meaning to me.

No comments: