
So we finally got Miles' headstone put in and it looks great! Finally, after I couldnt stand to go look at a pile of dirt, it's in! Now I just wish the grass would hurry and grow in. I don't know why, but i feel so much better knowing Miles' headstone is in. I think it helped me accept it a little more. It's actually been good lately. For the most part I have really good days! Only a few bad one's here and there. It's amazing how when you decide to change your attitude how much happier you are. I do have to admit though, I get a little anxiety wondering how Mother's day will be. I hope it's a good day. :)
14 comments:
I'm so excited for you, I know how bad you've wanted to get that done. Now I have a place to put flowers when I go to see him and Uncle Mike. It looks amazing, what a sweet picture.
You will have a good day. You are so strong. The headstone looks great.
The headstone looks beautiful. What a darling picture. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Your strength is really amazing.
I love it! You guys did an awesome job designing the perfect one :) It does feel good when the headstone it in...more complete.
That is a beautiful headstone! I'm glad you have somewhere to go to visit him. I hope all your days are good. Call me if you need to talk on mothers day! Love ya!
It looks really good! You guys did a good job! I'm glad that it's getting easier for you.
I felt a lot better after we got Jackson's headstone put in too. Hang in there! Mothers Day has never been as bad as I thought it would be. I've actually felt more like a mother on Mothers Day than on other days. Hopefully it's the same way for you!
That's awesome, I love it.
I hope your mothers day is great too. You definitely have the scars to prove it. Mile's head stone is so beautiful. I like the little airplane there for him. So sweet.
The headstone looks great, what a precious picture. I'm sure little Miles will be with his mom on Mother's Day. Love you.
OH Ashley how beautiful is he!!!! I am so sorry for you loss. Its so hard and just not fair. I hope you are doing well. We are still waiting for Harrison's headstone, for some reason its taking them forever. You picked a great one. Thanks for leaving a comment. I am glad I could help in some way.
I love that you put Miles' picture on the headstone. It looks really nice. I hope you guys are going to the reunion!!
That is the sweetest picture of Miles. What a precious baby!
Hey, I was thinking about you today, and I just wanted to wish you a happy mother's day. You have had to deal with much more than probably most moms, which makes you an extra super mom. I know Miles is sending you kisses and hugs from heaven.
Post a Comment