
I have so many pics of the last 5 months since Sam was born, so here ya go!! I love this pic of Sam crying and Mark with a big ol' grin!!! Sam was about a month old here.

Look at those cheeks!!!

My boys taking a nap........so cute!!

Sam after getting his 2 month checkup and shots! So sad!!! He cried almost all day!

Sam "holding his bottle" at my sis-in-law Lupe's baptism in July. Okay he only did it for a second, but we got a pic of it!!

Also at Lupe's baptism. I love this outfit! So studly!

ONe of the first pics of Sam kinda smiling

Look at that double chin!!!

Here is Sam about 3 months old. He loves that bouncy thing!

Squishy cheeks!

Another happy pic

He is happy here but early on, Sam hated being laid on his stomach. Especially on the boppy pillow!
No comments:
Post a Comment