Here is Mark, our bro-in-law Russ, and our sis-in-law Allie. They all ran the 10K!!!
Here is me and my mom finishing!!! I ran 2 miles without stopping. I know for most of you that's nothing, but for me this was HUGE!! It was hard, especially cuz at one point of the race there was an incline, but I did it!!!!! But I wont tell you how long it took. ha ha. The winner of the 10K ran it in about the same time it took me to run 2 miles!! :)
Lovely......thanks for the flattering pic Dad. This is me when i stopped running.
Our "Finisher" ribbons!!!!

MY biggest cheerleader!!! AWWWW! Can you even stand how cute he is?

Baby Sam and Grandpa Sam

Here is Mark finishing the 10K!! That's 6.2 miles for those of you who don't know. His goal was just to run the whole thing but he was pretty sure it would take him more than an hour. But he ended up running it in 58:39!!! Even when we trained for this, the most he ever ran was 3 miles! Can you believe that? My hubby is a stud!!!
MY biggest cheerleader!!! AWWWW! Can you even stand how cute he is?
Baby Sam and Grandpa Sam
Here is Mark finishing the 10K!! That's 6.2 miles for those of you who don't know. His goal was just to run the whole thing but he was pretty sure it would take him more than an hour. But he ended up running it in 58:39!!! Even when we trained for this, the most he ever ran was 3 miles! Can you believe that? My hubby is a stud!!!

6 comments:
Um, yeah you are pretty much my hero for running 2 miles. I probably could run a 1/4 of a mile. GOOD JOB!
That is AWESOME!! I've tried to get into running and it is hard. Way to go!
We are all a bunch of studs and stud-ettes!!! IT was really fun!! I want to do this every year from now on, k????
And the pics of Samboy, oh my, love my buddyboo!!!
Nice job!!!
aw cool! so proud of you! you're awesome!!
Great job Ash! Love that pic of your dad and littl Sam, what a pair!
Post a Comment