
Last Wednesday this cute couple had their 3rd anniversary. 3rd!!!! Can you believe it? Actually we both agreed that it seems more like 10..........I know you are all thinking it, but we don't mean in a bad way. Actually the last 3 years have been a great adventure with the love of my life!!!! I have the best husband in the world. Mark is the greatest father, is a hard worker, makes me laugh all the time, treats me with great respect, and alwaays makes me feel loved.

AWWwwwwww! We are cute!!! For our anniversary, my cute huuby booked us a night in a Bed and Breakfast in Safford. It was Called the Olney House. My wonderful parents watched Sammy for us......thanks Mom and Dad!!! This is us just leaving for Safford.

Here is Mark waiting for our delicious breakfast!!!

Me in the living room. This house was really cool!

Mark in the living room.....he loves taking pictures......if you can't tell.

So we didn't actually stay in the house, we stayed in this little cottage behind it because it had it's own bathroom. Once we got there, we found out that no one was staying in the house, so we would of had the whole thing to ourselves!!! Oh well, the cottage was still cool.

Here is the Olney House. It is so pretty!

My handsome hubby!!

Me in front of the Gila Valley Temple. It was closed, but we hadn't seen it yet, so we just walked around it. It literally took about 30 seconds. ha ha.

I'm weird, I know.

Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you so much!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment