Friday, November 19, 2010
The wonderful Holiday season!
I was just pondering this morning on the holiday season and what it's all about. To me it's about family and showing your love to them and giving to others in need. I love the feeling of the holidays. I feel like the Holy Ghost must hang around more during this time of year. It seems like people are nicer during this time of year, and here in Arizona, the weather is perfect! I am especially excited for the holiday season this year because (hopefully) it will be the happiest holiday season I have had in a while! Mark and I will be married 3 years next week and all of the last 3 holiday seasons have been interesting or hard for both or one of us. Our first holiday season we got married (2 days after Thanksgiving) and were still getting used to spending the holidays with 2 families. Which dont get me wrong, it was great, just different. Then our 2nd holiday season I was in the hospital, our 1st child passed away and we were both grieving the death of our sweet little Miles (who would be 2 years old in 2 weeks!). That was a hard holiday season. I really felt like the whole world was being happy without me. Then last year I was about 2-3 months pregnant with our little Sammy boy and MISERABLE! So this holiday season is going to be JOYFUL! I'm excited! And Sam is old enough that I will really enjoy doing all the holiday things with him! SO to all...........HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! and I mean it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You deserve a fabulous holiday season! So glad it's a good year.
Happy Holidays to you too!!! Enjoy it!
I am so glad that you can finally enjoy the holidays. They are so much fun with a kid no matter what age they are. They make it even more magical!!!
Post a Comment