Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My awesome Mom's birthday!


My Wonderful Mom. Isn't she a hottie?
So for my mom's b-day, my dad planned an eventful night. We played several games from Minut to win it, and it was so fun!!! Here is Aaron and Allie stacking cups. I got 2nd place in this game.



Mom and Alex. This game was so hard!!!


Daddy-o




Me!
I am so grateful for my mom. Other than Mark she is definately my best friend. We spend a lot of time together, and I love it!! She is a very selfless person who would do anything for anyone. She is a lot of fun to hang out and is super stylish! Happy birthday mom!!! I love you!!!





2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I love your mom too! She is awesome!!!

Dahly Mama said...

Thank you, my Ashley! I love you very much too!! And I love that we are so close and BFF's!!!