Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Sam's 1st time in the snow!!!
It snowed today!!!!! We were so excited, we had to go play in it, even though there wasn't that much of it. Sam loved it for about 10 minutes but I think the boots were a little hard for him to walk in! Oh man, I have a feeling it's going to be a looooooooong winter!!!
My favorite picture! look at that excitement!!!!
Thanks Maurine for the snow suit!!!!! It will definately come in handy!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He looks so excited... he is just so cute. And I LOVE the snow suit and how bunched up the pants are!! Adorable :)
I love the excited face picture!! And where he has his head in the snow! How fun!!
Oh my gosh he is so CUTE! I love his little snow suit!
Cute! That looks so fun!
Post a Comment